Bringing Mindseed to your home until you can come to Mindseed.
Kids are missing the preschool, but they shouldn't miss the learning. With Preschool Comes Home, Mindseed brings the complete Preschool experience with online classes for kids to help them develop language, math, and social skills at their own pace. Key highlights of the program are
LIVE interactive online classes with teachers
Activity videos to watch at your convenience
Daily personalised activity for every kid
1000+ activities on Mindseed app
Curriculum-based learning material kit
Flexible timing: 3 batches per day
Celebrate Your Child with Mindseed's Online Classes for Kids
Why should kids learn during the lockdown?
Swipe to know.
How does Mindseed bring Preschool to home to help kids learn?
From Our Community
What is Preschool Comes Home program?
It is an effort to bring the complete preschool experience to your home to help your kid learn core foundation skills such as language and math, social skills such as independence and confidence, and extra-curricular activities such as painting and drawing. It's a combination of LIVE and interactive online classes for preschoolers, daily personalised activity for your child on the Mindseed app, and lots of fun and engaging activities for both preschoolers and parents.
Who can take these online classes?
Kids between the age of 1.5 years to 6 years can take these online classes
1.5-3 years: Playgroup
3-4 years: Nursery
4-6 years: Kindergarten
What is the parent's role in this program?
Online classes for preschoolers is a new learning environment for all of us and children are no exception. They will take some time to settle, so some parental support is required in the early period. We have seen that at Mindseed, children settle in 1-2 weeks. Beyond this, friend, motivator, and coach are the three big roles that you, as a parent, need to fulfill. Create a positivity around the online preschool, create a learning space at home, and motivate the child to attend the online classes every day. Take some time and provide help to the child wherever required. It's a great time to be a partner in your child's learning journey! Don't worry, we are with you. Together we will help your child to continue her learning.
I am not sure if my child will sit in front of a computer.
Initially, it can be challenging for the kids and parents, we accept that. Our teachers have combined experience of running more than 5000 hours of online preschool classes. We have seen kids settling down and becoming comfortable with online learning within a couple of weeks. At the beginning of the online preschool, we spend considerable time on the bonding activities which help kids settle faster. For example:
- Fun singing session- Children love to sing. Singing in the group brings them closer and creates stronger bonds.
- Games like getting to know each other- Children get the opportunity to share their likes and dislikes without any hesitation.
- Puppet show- It's an instant hit with the children. They see the characters moving on the screen with the human voice. It brings the imagination into reality.
- Scribbling and drawing time- we give children the freedom to express their thoughts and wishes through their scribbles and drawings. It helps to relax and calm down.
- Through various activities, we create an environment of respect where each one is heard. Children feel comfortable and confident to share what they think without any fear! We create a classroom culture that encourages children to join and participate in the class.
Can I continue online preschool for the full year?
At present, we are offering e learning for kindergarten, nursery and playgroup until physical schools start. We also have yearlong online classes for kids residing in locations where we don't have any physical school. So, if you prefer, you can continue with it. However, if you have a Mindseed school nearby, we would suggest that an online and offline program combination is the best learning experience for your child.
I am worried about adding screen time to my child's routine.
Everything has its positives and negatives. We understand that too much screen time is not good for kids, that's why we promote constructive screen time. Moreover, all our content is also available on the Mindseed App which you can refer to teach your child. Also, a classroom experience built by the teacher (even if it is online) goes a long way in a child's learning. Meeting friends regularly adds to the overall excitement as well as experience. As we move ahead, our early childhood education experts will help you to create constructive screen time for your child. Moreover, as per WHO recommendations, kids between the age of 2-5 can have 1 hour of screen time.
What are the key benefits of this program?
- Your child will not miss school.
- Online classes for kids will help to create and set the routine for the day
- Your child will have all the elements of Preschool- learning, fun, laughter with friends, rhymes and stories, drawings, having lunch together- and many more aspects of going to preschool.
- It will not only help your child to continue her learning but also help her develop very important socio-emotional and gross motor skills.
- Your child will learn at their own pace.
- Become independent and confident.
- Interaction with her friends and teachers. It will have a positive impact on her well-being.
- Learn safety and hygiene protocol in a fun way.
- Develop an interest in extracurricular activities.
- You will be able to engage your child in meaningful activities
What support will Mindseed provide to run online classes for kids?
Each child will be assigned to a specific online class run by an ECE expert and a principal of the school. The contact details of the principal will be shared with the parent, to clarify any doubts that they may have. Beyond this, we will help you with the following.
- Creating learning spaces for your child
- The technology aspect of Live online classes
- Usage of Mindseed app
- How to use the kit
- How to conduct do-at home activity with your child.
What is included in this DIY Kit?
The DIY is a curriculum-based learning kit. It will include the material that will help you create learning material for your child for LIVE online classes and at-home activities. You will also get level based worksheets, which your child can do at home. These DIY kits are sent to your home every 3 months.
What is the adult to child ratio in online classes?
We will maintain a 1:12 adult to child ratio in our live online classes for kids.
What if we miss an online class?
The curriculum of every online class is available in detail through easy-to-follow steps and illustrative videos and photos on the Mindseed Preschool app. In case you miss an online class, you can conduct the activity, which you have missed, with the child at your convenience by following it on the app. Your teacher is always there to assist and handhold you wherever required.